top of page
ABC in CAMHS
(Acute Behavioural Crisis in Child & Adolescent Mental Health)
ABC in CAMHS is a simulation day, lead by local Paediatric and CAMHS Consultants and held on the Sim Ward at New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton, which concentrates on the management of Acute Behavioural Crises in Paediatrics.
• One day course for Paediatric and ED doctors
• Small groups, relaxed and supportive environment
• Workshops, discussions and simulated scenarios in SimWard
• Professionally trained simulated patients
• Can be linked to multiple RCPCH progress Curriculum Domains
Free for West Midlands trainees!
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page